In the Cambridge Centre for the Integration of Science, Technology and Culture (CCISTC), we work on interdisciplinary research projects and organise relevant conferences, seminars and programmes. We aim to promote discussions and collaborations among academics, students, and our international partners (such as policy makers, higher education institutions, societies, association, etc.) across the world. Prof. Nicola Clayton, Fellow of Royal Society and Professor of Comparative Cognition in the Department of Psychology at the University of Cambridge, is the Founding Director of CCISTC.
CCISTC – an interdisciplinary centre within the University of Cambridge, in both the Department of Psychology and the Cambridge Guildhall.
CCISTC focuses on:
Interdisciplinary research collaborations - natural & artificial intelligence, cognition, science, and arts Generating societal impacts with latest research results
Exchange and funding - we provide exchange opportunities and funding for students and scholars Research and learning programmes - we work with our international partners to provide various research and learning programmes for students and scholars
- Summer Programmes (2 weeks) – Research Programme / Language and Cultural Programme
- Online Research Training Programme (6-13 weeks)
- Visiting Student and Scholar Programmes (Longer Term, 3-12 months)
- Academic Training Programme (Short Term)
- Key features
- Developed and delivered by the world’s top scientists / professors
- Official certifications and reference letters
- True Cambridge student experience – what it is like to study, live and research in Cambridge University, with lots of activities
For more information about University of Cambridge (CCISTC) Programs, contact Study Care…