Queen Mary is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 26,000 students and 4,500 staff, it is one of the largest University of London colleges. Queen Mary teaches and researches across a wide range of subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering.
10TH IN THE UK FOR LAW (Complete University Guide 2022)
19TH IN THE UK (QS World University Rankings 2022)
- A member of the prestigious of universities
- Queen Mary fosters world-class research, and was ranked fifth in the UK for the quality of research outputs in the REF 2014 exercise
- Ranked =117th in the world QS World University Rankings 2022
- One of the world’s most culturally diverse institutions, Queen Mary’s student body represents over 160 nationalities, which provides over 35% of the student population
- Ranked in the Top 20 in the world for International Outlook (THE 2020)